Friday, August 7, 2009

The Ohio State Fair

Unlike the zoo, San Diego's summer fair is not world famous. Or state famous. Or generally famous. The Ohio State Fair, on the other hand, is pretty famous and gigantic. I was told that at one point this state fair claimed to be the largest in the world, and after today it's not hard for me to believe that. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pictures from today, so I'll include some pictures from the zoo . . .

(From left to right) Monte, Eoin, and Dave, right before we went to the horse show.Clydesdale and Shire horse judging. Right before this group was the draft pony group, and things got a little crazy when the two lead horses of one carriage group panicked and reared. Perhaps they didn't like large screaming crowds and being dressed in metal for sport . . . ? Just saying.



The best picture of me at the zoo . . .


. . . and the best picture of Monte while at the zoo. It always happens that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment